Qualifying for 65% of our annual turnover, Responsive Repairs are our speciality. We work closely with both Housing Associations and Local Authorities to deliver a reactive service 365 days a year, responding as quickly as possible to faults that can inevitably take place in our homes.
Each of our experienced operatives specialises in a core trade and have received additional training in other aspects of service delivery to provide a dedicated, first-class service to our customers when they need it most. Faults occur each and every day, from leaks, and heating issues, through to security problems, which is why so many of our customers have us on standby to help solve the problem – Fast.
End-user satisfaction is our priority, which is why we make it our goal to react immediately, provide quick turnaround times and strive for a first-time fix. As 15-20% of our work orders are emergencies, it is almost imperative for us to be able to deliver an immediate response.
Our Responsive Repairs services are backed up by:
- Fully trained operatives that specialise in a core trade
- A committed team that makes every effort to resolve issues at the first point of call
- Staff that are empowered to remedy minor issues directly
- A reactive service and quick turnaround times
- A fully integrated supply chain solution with our chosen supplier, Travis Perkins
- Full integration with technologies and interfaces, including PDAs used to capture post inspection quality checks and customer feedback
- Out of hours’ service, 365 days a year
- We operate a mechanism of ‘stretch targets’ on selected KPI measures
- Our work status is fully traceable and reportable in real-time via an online portal
- A specific team made of Contract Managers, Operational Staff and Compliance & Performance Personnel are allocated to each project