Carpenter and Plumber
MCP Property Services Ltd is a Social Housing Maintenance Main Contractor with over 40 years’ experience in providing a range of services to our customers including Responsive Repairs, Voids, Capital Works and M&E.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Qualified Carpenter and a Qualified Plumber with some multi trade skills to support our contract service delivery teams in Enfield, Greater London – a good knowledge of this area is essential.
If you are self-motivated, have good problem solving and planning & organising skills, we would like to hear from you!
· To provide reactive maintenance of domestic properties and communal areas;
· To fault find and ensure satisfactory fault rectification;
· To complete carpentry installations and associated works (kitchens, doors etc);
· To use a PDA to manage and record daily work.
· To act in line with our Company Values: Reliable & Dependable, Positivity, Innovation, Integrity, Team Player, Proactive, Honesty and Respect
· To commit to working and driving safely and securely at all times
· To commit to learning about our individual customer’s needs
· To ensure that you deliver a positive, friendly service to our customers and your team.
· Full UK driving license, maximum 6 endorsement points.
· NVQ Level 2/3 Carpentry or City & Guilds
· Opportunity to earn an additional £200 per month in productivity bonus
· Opportunity to earn a £500 voucher each quarter for number of compliments received
· 28 days holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays) plus option to buy an additional 5 days and spread the cost over the remaining year
· Free lunch on the last Friday of the month
· Company branded van
· Fuel card
· Mobile phone/PDA
· Workplace Pension
· Private Medical Care
“We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.”
If you are interested in applying for these roles, please email email@example.com.