Out of Hours Response Team – All Trades
Out of Hours Response Team
MCP Property Services Ltd is a Social Housing Maintenance Main Contractor with over 40 years’ experience in providing a range of services to our customers including Responsive Repairs, Voids, Capital Works and M&E.
We have an exciting opportunity for a dedicated Out of Hours Response Team to support our contract service delivery teams throughout Hertfordshire, North and East London and Essex.
We are looking for experienced and qualified Plumbers, Carpenters, Electricians and multi-skilled operatives with core skills of any type to cover emergency call outs during the hours of 7pm to 8am, Monday to Friday and rotational 24-hour weekend cover.
You will require to have had experience in:
- Reactive maintenance of domestic properties including high rise, fault-finding and fault rectification.
Qualified to C&G or NVQ Level 3 is a minimum requirement.
Valid driving license is essential, maximum 6 endorsement points.
In addition, if you are self-motivated, have good problem solving and planning & organising skills, we would like to hear from you!
In return, the successful candidates will receive
- An annual salary of £750.00 per week/ £39,000.00 per annum pro-rata;
- Access to discounts through Perkbox;
- Company van with fuel card and automated van stock;
- Opportunity to earn up to an additional £12,000 p/a on the call out rota;
- Opportunity to earn an additional £200 per month in productivity bonus;
- Opportunity to earn a £500 voucher each quarter for number of compliments received;
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays) plus option to buy an additional 5 days and spread the cost over the remaining year;
- Free lunch on the last Friday of the month;
- Mobile phone/PDA;
- Workplace Pension;
- Private Medical Care;
“We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.”
If you are interested in applying for any of these roles please email firstname.lastname@example.org.