MCP Property Services Ltd is a Social Housing Maintenance Main Contractor with over 40 years’ experience in providing a range of services to our customers including Responsive Repairs, Voids, Capital Works and M&E.
We have an exciting opportunity for a qualified Maintenance Electrician to join our growing team.
The position will be split geographically across East London and Hertfordshire, working on social housing contracts.
- To provide reactive electrical maintenance within domestic properties and communal areas
- To provide electrical fault finding and fault rectification
- To ensure correct electrical installation and produce relevant certification
- To participate in the Out of Hours Rota, providing cover 7 nights per month, paid at £25.00 per hour (door to door). Plus a standby payment of £12.50 per night.
- To act in line with our Company Values: Reliable & Dependable, Positivity, Innovation, Integrity, Team Player, Proactive, Honesty and Respect
- To commit to learning about and anticipating our individual customer’s needs
- To ensure that you deliver a positive, friendly service to our customers and your team.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications:
- BS 7671 17th Edition
- C&G Level 3 or equivalent
- Ideally C&G 2391/2 or 2394/5 or equivalent
- Company branded van & van stock
- Fuel card
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Free lunch on the last Friday of the month
- Private Medical Care
- Non-contractual Incentive Scheme
“We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.”
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.