MCP Property Services Ltd is a Social Housing Maintenance Contractor with over 40 years’ experience in providing a range of services to our customers including Responsive Repairs, Voids, Capital Works and M&E.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Supervisor based out of our Hertford office to be responsible for managing our contract service delivery teams.
If you are self-motivated, assertive, have good problem solving, planning and organising skills plus experience of managing teams, we would like to hear from you!
- To manage the performance of operatives, supply chain (including sub-contractors) to deliver contract objectives.
- To take ownership of company, client and contract processes.
- To assist the Contract Manager in all aspects of planned and reactive maintenance activity.
- To act in line with our Company Values: Reliable & Dependable, Positivity, Innovation, Integrity, Team Player, Proactive, Honesty and Respect
To ensure the Health, Safety and welfare of staff and third parties through monthly toolbox talks and regular safety training
To drive productivity, provide support and technical input to the management of staff and contractors
To monitor completed works daily and conduct a daily review of planning for future appointments
To ensure that a high quality of service is delivered to clients and residents through a good working knowledge of all trades
To manage the performance of individuals through the appropriate company processes
To effectively manage operatives, equipment (including vans), holidays, absences, timesheets, technical support
To support the Contract Manager in mentoring new team members throughout the induction period
To support the Contract Manager in meeting the contracts, sales, margin and cost targets on a job by job basis
To attend client/stakeholder/supplier meetings as required
To ensure that you deliver a positive, friendly service to our customers and your team
To deputise for the Contract Manager in their absence.
- Minimum 5 years supervisory experience in reactive maintenance on similar contracts is essential.
- Understanding of costs, in particular Schedule of Rates is essential.
- Experience in a trade preferred.
- IT skills at intermediate level preferred, basic level essential.
- Knowledge across all trades preferred.
- Full UK driving license, maximum 6 endorsement points.
- SSSTS or equivalent preferred
- Company branded van
- Fuel card
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Mobile phone
- Private Medical Care
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00 – £38,000.00 /year Depending on experience
“We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.”
If you are interested in applying for this role please email email@example.com.