MCP Property Services Ltd have been providing property repair and maintenance services to social housing organisations such as local authorities, housing associations and other registered social landlords for over 40 years.
We meet many amazing people every day and nothing gives us more pleasure than helping to make homes safer, communities better and the lives of residents happier. Our repairs and maintenance team are fully equipped with all of the tools that they need to ensure a prompt service. They also offer residents the opportunity to give feedback directly to the team at our head office. Our Resident satisfaction surveys for repair and maintenance contracts are 98.8% satisfied which we are very proud of and is heartening for us all.
Here are just some of the comments (out of hundreds!) that we have received with by phone call or email:
• I just called to say that I am very happy with the work that has been completed. 10 out of 10 for the work and thanks for resolving a continuing issue.
• I’d like to commend the contractor who attended my home today to fix my toilet – he was very professional and did a great job.
• I’m calling to say the Lewis was very good at his job and very knowledgeable. I would have him back any day.
• Just to say what an amazing employee Steve Battell is and what a fantastic job he has done in replacing the hot water cylinder.
• Really happy with the work that Karl and team did today and how they have tidied up after themselves.
• Thank for the work today. The contractor was very good and polite and we hope that you hang on to him!
• Really happy with Karl today. He was very quick and very good at his job.
• I was having trouble opening and closing my front door. Following the surveyor visit the job was raised yesterday and MCP attended today.
• I am very happy with the work carried out, in a timely and efficient manner and I can now open and close her door with ease, and noted how quick MCP attended.
• I’m calling to say impressed I am with Chris the operative who attended yesterday for above repair. He was extremely helpful and so kind, so I wanted to pass this on to his managers.
• Calling to comment on Steve’s excellent workmanship. He was quick, effective, tidy and that he got the job done. I wanted to make sure you knew.
• Just to let you know that Karl Dorrington and Luke Pettipher did excellent work in my bathroom today.
• Calling to thank Sean for the work he done in our property, he is an outstanding engineer who is very dedicated to his work. He is very polite and spoke very well.
• Called to say thank you to the engineers that attended his property for the toilet and walls. They were very professional and the jobs were done really well.
• Called to say that she was very impressed with Charlie’s professionalism as she has children around and is in the process of painting and decorating but was very friendly and took it all in his stride. He has rectified the problem and left the tenant extremely happy.
• I would like to compliment the guy that did the job – Rob Campbell. He arrived early and did a very professional and clean job. I will appreciate if you can pass this on to his manager.
• The tenant has called in regards to the recent plumbing work that been undergoing at the property. Fitzroy and Russell both attended on separate jobs. She would like to pass on her compliments on their hard work.
• Resident from Herm House phoned in to express how impressed she was with Oliver Carroll. Her comments were as follows: He arrived ahead of schedule but called beforehand to ask if this would be ok. He was very polite, He completed his works to a high standard.
• Resident called to say how impressed she was with Jordan Baudains. Her comments were as follows: Fantastic job. So happy. Excellent job. Fantastic. I’ve had issues for four years and feel like I have my hallway back. I would recommend MCP to others.
• Karl the carpenter boxed in the pipes from the boiler replacement completed a few of weeks ago. The work was to an extremely high standard and looks better than before. He was also extremely professional. I wanted to pass this on to you as some positive customer feedback and that you might not hear about how a job goes when it’s done well.
• Resident called to say she was very happy with the 2 operatives (Lee & John) who attended this morning, they were very pleasant, and the works have now been completed.
• The resident called to compliment Rob on both this professionalism in which he carried out the work and how he spent time making sure their property was left in a clean and tidy state afterwards.
• The gentlemen from MCP who attended to the above job for me has just completed the most wonderful job.
• I called to say I’m extremely happy and satisfied with the works carried out by Charlie Kilbey today at his property. Charlie was very prompt, polite and was very genuine.
• Resident called to advise Ricky was very professional and she is very happy with his work.
• Shaun completed the repair and was absolutely amazing. He was ever so polite and did a good job.
• Chris completed my job 16th February, I am really pleased with his work. He went above and beyond his job, even returning back to the property the next day to check the leak had stop.
• Mike was nice & friendly and was very efficient.
• Russell was professional and polite. Pleased with the job he carried out.
• I just wanted you to know how happy and pleased I was with Chris the engineer who carried out the works to my shower, he did a great job and really took his time to make sure it was done well I am very happy.
• The Operative (Dan) done such a good job and was a lovely young man.
• Steve & Matt did a fantastic job renewing my fencing. I am so pleased with the work.