Health and Safety
We make the safety of our people and likewise your residents our biggest priority. We are here to make homes and communities both safe and compliant, but we’re also here to make sure that our people remain safe while they’re out doing it.
That is exactly why we regularly focus our efforts on ensuring adequate Health & Safety training is given to all of our operatives via thorough regular training sessions and workshops. Full H&S training matrices generated every 6 months for the following period.
We have introduced our very own training centre where we continually work to improve both the knowledge and understanding of our workforce to guarantee the safety of all works carried out.
We also provide:
- Person specific training regimes
- Contract specific inductions and safety packs
- PDA access to asbestos registers
- Job specific, electronically recorded risk assessments
- Use of safety groups to carry out pro-active and reactive services