We have an exciting opportunity for a Groundworker to support our contract service delivery teams throughout Hertfordshire, North and East and West London and Essex – a good knowledge of these areas is essential.
If you are self-motivated, have good problem solving and planning & organising skills, we would like to hear from you!
The role includes:
- Fencing works
- Paving/slabbing works
- Installing bollards
- Epoxy resin repairs
- To act in line with our Company Values: Reliable & Dependable, Positivity, Innovation, Integrity, Team Player, Proactive, Honesty and Respect;
- To commit to driving safely and securely at all times;
- To commit to learning about our individual customers needs;
- To ensure that you deliver a positive, friendly service to our customers and your team.
- Full UK driving license, maximum 6 endorsement points.
- Experience of grounds work and/or fencing is preferred
- Company branded van
- Fuel card
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Private Medical Care
- Non-contractual Bonus scheme
- Perkbox – discounts
“We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.”
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent