PA to the Managing Director
We have an exciting opportunity for a Personal Assistant to the Managing Director in our busy and offices in Hertford. As PA, your primary role is to provide an efficient, confidential secretarial and administrative support to the Director.
At MCP, we recruit people who match our Values of Positivity, Team Player, Integrity, Proactive, Innovation. Honesty & Respect and Reliable and Dependable. We are recognised for having a great culture and a great place to work. The environment is busy, lots of variety and where hard work is recognised and rewarded.
If you identify with these values and are highly organised with excellent communication skills and confidence, we would like to hear from you!
A minimum of 5 years as a PA is essential, experience in the Repairs/Social Housing sector is also preferred.
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with emails, correspondence and phone calls;
- Managing diary and organising meetings and appointments;
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation;
- Organising events and conferences;
- Reminding the Managing Director of important tasks, actions and deadlines;
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence;
- Managing databases and filing systems;
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients;
- Conducting research on behalf of the Managing Director;
- Organising the manager’s personal commitments including travel or childcare to ensure work life balance/blend;
- Providing Administrative support to the rest of the Management team as required.
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Provision of Office work wear
- Non-contractual bonus scheme
- Private Medical Care
“We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, gender, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.”